IT Systems Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The IT Systems Specialist will help analyze business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems for a small subset of our organization. We seek an entry-level professional who will help develop, maintain and establish operational specifications for systems, considering information flow, configuration setup, volume, ad hoc reporting, analysis and document format.
- Coordinate partnering and cross-functional collaboration across our information technology teams for a small subset of the organization.
- Perform, execute and assist with purchasing, designing, installing, configuring and maintaining operating system equipment and software. Including label building for all our packaging and box end labels.
- Using developing technical knowledge, help implement short- and long-term information technology solutions that meet the needs of the organization.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.