Administrative Assistant II
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
The Administrative Assistant II will provide moderately complex, varied-to-routine administrative and clerical support. We seek a professional who will coordinate, integrate and implement assigned administrative or staff functions.
- Apply knowledge of department operations and infrastructure, policies, and procedures to perform moderately complex administrative processes.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, diaries, and travel arrangements.
- Solicit, collect, and organize documentation and data, performing moderately complex data entry into one or more systems.
- Receive and relay messages and respond to varied to routine administrative requests.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical, or customer support issues while referring more complex problems to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 2+ years of related work experience
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
- Ability to work in a global, matrixed company.
- Experience independently making decisions regarding planning, organizing and, scheduling of more complex administrative support.
The business will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.