Active Screening Representative
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Active Screening Representative will provide administrative support to an individual, a small team or department. We seek a versatile professional who will coordinate, integrate and implement assigned administrative or staff functions.
This position will help manage COVID-19 Active Screening of anybody entering facility. This may include things like asking COVID-19 related questions and visually observing body temperatures of people.
Perform routine administrative work within established procedures.
Schedule and coordinate meetings, diaries and travel arrangements.
Enter routine data into standard forms and templates, and file and archive paper and electronic documents.
Receive and relay telephone messages from internal and external sources.
Other duties as assigned
You will work under direct supervision and handle basic clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (reading, writing, and speaking) and ability to translate from one language to another.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and maintain a high level of integrity and ambiguity
- Ability to manage workload and work independently while continuing to add value day to day
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and adapt work schedule as needed
- Hold self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Build partnerships and collaborate with others to meet shared objectives.
- Ability to work in a global, matrixed company.
- Experience handling moderately complex functions, communicating with multiple business groups.
The business will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.