Préparateur Domaine Tuyauteries et réglementation ESP H/F
- Proactively plan and schedule downtime and partner with more senior team members to identify opportunities to improve reliability and reduce lost production.
- Maintain custom databases to support specific work projects and processes.
- Provide detailed work plans as required on general maintenance activities.
- Plan the execution of routine repair procedures and tasks to ensure compliance with the fundamental plant maintenance procedures and practices.
- You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- French & English speaker
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter.
Follow us on LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.