Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Food Safety Quality and Regulatory Manager will plan, develop and maintain all food safety quality and regulatory systems in a location. We seek an experienced professional who will lead on-site implementation of policies, continuous improvement processes and systems, shaping the location’s food safety and quality culture and leading talent management practices. In this position, you will partner closely with the on-site and local leadership team.
- Ensure implementation and compliance of all food safety quality and regulatory policies and practices at assigned location.
- Implement predefined customer and supplier standards, address customers' needs, and act as liaison between customer and operations to ensure standards and expectations are met.
- Support local leaders by building a strong culture of food safety, quality and regulatory compliance.
- Monitor regulatory activities and act as liaison with regulatory authorities at local level.
- Analyze, review and interpret food safety quality and regulatory policies and practices to identify and drive continuous improvement efforts.
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Proven cross functional leadership and collaboration abilities
- Risk management skills
- Experience in microbiology, food safety, and quality assurance
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Three years of supervisory experience
- British Retail Consortium (BRC) or Safe Quality Food (SQF) audit experience
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/