Customs Coordinator M/F/D
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Customs Coordinator, will help coordinate the efficient and economical movement of goods across international borders in accordance with the organization's policies and in compliance with relevant local, country and international customs laws and processes. In this role, you will perform specifically assigned basic tasks and assist with projects associated with customs control, governance and transformation.
- Prepare, review, approve and maintain files for import and export documents.
- Retrieve information in response to audits and requests from external customs authorities, providing senior team members with information for verification.
- Handle routine, straightforward correspondence with external revenue bodies or inquiries from various customs authorities with direct oversight.
- Ensure that commercial and sales invoices are accurate.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
Other minimum qualifications may apply
Fluent in French and English
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.