Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
Cargill House of Chocolate is a state-of-the-art new building located in Mouscron, Belgium (about 20km away from Lille, France). It’s a place where we inspire our customers with the latest insights and help them transform great ideas into innovative products that fulfill all their needs; a place to blend creativity and chocolate expertise together into one magical recipe.
The Customer Marketing Specialist will be the face of Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate’s newly built House of Chocolate towards our customers (about 60% of time). In this role, you will develop promotional material, attract customers to House of Chocolate and then guide and engage them within the Chocolate Experience Center. Thanks to your excellent presentation skills and contagious energy, you will inspire customers and trigger co-creation and innovation opportunities.
In parallel, the Customer Marketing Specialist will also develop marketing material to launch and position assigned cocoa & chocolate products (about 40% of time).
• Develop, strengthen, and expand long-term relationships with key customers through hosting regular customer meetings in our state of the art House of Chocolate building and via our Chocolate Experience Center.
• Engage with customers in a manner that promotes an open and consistent flow of information from the company to enable the effectiveness and efficiency of solution offerings and execution.
• Consistently identify and communicate customer insights back into the business unit that can be utilized to create and enhance standardized customer segment value propositions, as well as opportunities of improvement within the Chocolate Experience Center.
• Develop a deep understanding of customer needs for maximizing the use of House of Chocolate through customer visits and opportunities identification.
• Build and deliver on annual customer planning that are aligned with the corporate business strategy.
• For House of Chocolate as well as the cocoa & chocolate products assigned (for example: cocoa butter and cocoa liquor products): lead the marketing activities to achieve customers’ awareness and generate leads. This consists in planning, developing marketing, advertising and sales promotion materials.
• Partner with internal team members to position standardized offerings to our clients.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Commercial acumen
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Commercial experience
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Fluent in English – French and/or Dutch are a nice-to-have
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today:
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/