JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Sales Consultant will focus on a few of our large or very complex customers within a designated geographic territory or market. We seek a seasoned professional who will handle our critical or complex products that require excellent client relationship skills to maintain competitive positioning.
- Develop a plan to establish and maintain account relationships and meet personal sales targets.
- Build a business plan for each account.
- Coordinate use of resources (e. g., technical, advertising) to provide value-added services to accounts.
- Develop strong client relationships that provide significant input to planning product, price and service strategies.
- Support supervisor and other sales professionals in developing new market opportunities in the designated territory or market.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.