Plant FSQR Staff 现场品管
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Plant FSQR Staff will be responsible for ensuring internal collaboration and connectivity for all policies, standards, and trainings. You will partner with contacts to assist with compliance and customer specification issues. You will also work closely with the location(s) to coordinate and plan programs that fall under food safety, quality and also regulatory areas.
Plant FSQR Staff将与内部团队合作确保相互关联的政策、标准和培训体系的执行。您将与负责区域的团队密切合作，协助解决合规和客户规范类问题，协助制定食品安全、质量和法规领域的规划。
• Performs inspection of finished or in-process goods, analyzes data, and identifies trends in defects or errors.
• Conducts root cause analysis for defects, non-conformities, or other quality failures.
• Responsible for coordination of Food Safety Quality and Regulatory functions including continuous improvement processes, compliance to audits, and assisting with customer specifications and quality issues.
• Ensure Environmental Health and Safety training and new procedure implementation are executed and completed timely and accurately.
• Assist with Related training development and scheduling.
• Provides training, coaching, and mentoring to team members.
• Plan, coordinate and direct all regulatory compliance, laboratory, food/feed safety, and quality programs within the location to ensure compliance with customer, supplier, and government requirements and expectations.
• Other duties as assigned
• Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.