Strategy and Business Development Lead
Job Purpose and Impact
The Strategy and Business Development Lead, as a subject matter authority, will independently identify, evaluate and negotiate new sales and marketing growth opportunities across multiple areas. In this role, you will identify and develop optimal revenue models, sales and distribution channels, pricing and new product development strategies.
- Develop and monitor profitability, productivity and growth targets.
- Plan and coordinate business reviews, resource allocations, organization structures and financial analysis.
- Identify and negotiate strategic partnerships to include financial arrangements, customer sharing and intellectual property rights.
- Prioritize and track investments for new product development initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide expert thought leadership in your field and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues or problems. You may provide direction to supporting team members and be a strategic contributor.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Preferred Qualifications :
- Overall 10-12 Years of experience with business development and strategy
- Building GTM strategy for the corporates
- Min 5-6 years experience in Agri Start Ups
- Good Analytical skills and ability to connect at different levels of stakeholders
- Ability / Prior experience of working in a matrix culture
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.