Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Pricing Analyst will coordinate the integrated business plan process, ensuring the accuracy of the volume projections and contribution margins. In this role, you will analyze the financial reports and their comparisons with the projections, investigating the costs of raw materials, ingredients, packaging, process variables and freight and will focus on delivering financial analysis by projecting scenarios for business decision making and business performance improvement opportunities.
- Ensure adherence and delivery of integrated business plan cycle for the business
- Collaborate with related businesses to provide insights into volume and margin data supplied by the sales and pricing team.
- Monitor and validate the production variables for the products reported in the financial statements and evaluate the impact of the business.
- Partner with finance to develop and deploy the tools needed for analysis of results and projections.
- Lead business performance presentations by product line and category to provide information on budget and projections.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and peers to identify long / short term growth opportunities within the manufacturing and supply chain domain including capital analysis for plant improvements and other growth opportunities
- Coordinate the new and current Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) pricing position by collecting and interpreting competitive pricing intel to align with the go-to-market pricing strategy, and work to the product “Showroom”(Portfolio) alignment to the profitability goal
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of finance, accounting, business or equivalent experience
- Professional Degree in Finance or Accounting – CA or equivalent
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Should be from Food Ingredients background
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.