Manager - Supply Chain
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
Manager - Supply Chain will supervise our medium-sized or small team that will plan, identify and evaluate the distribution network inventories through analysis of the inventory replenishment system, conducts inventory analysis working on assignments of moderate complexity and variety. We seek an experienced professional to help coordinate multiple product lines and implement policies, procedures and applicable regulations monitoring and ensuring inventory security.
- Measure and analyze inventory planning metrics targets
- Assist in defining inventory strategies and product segmentation
- Provide leadership through tactical issue resolution
- Monitor inventory plans for assigned product or location into the planning process
- Oversee the maintenance of data relevant to inventory planning activities including capacity, constraint, logistics, supplier, master and location data
- Conduct performance management, talent development, succession planning and engagement
- Other duties as assigned
- Master's Degree with 2-3 years of work experience in Supply Chain
- Master's degree in Supply Chain with 3-4 years of experience in inventory planning and Supply Chain and One year of supervisory experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.