JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
We seek a Junior Trader who will help conduct face-to-face and remote selling to both new and existing customers. In this role, you will help generate income and control risks by performing most routine or standard trading work.
- Help monitor the short-term trading strategies and books for a specific commodity/market/customer based on speculative and hedged positions.
- Assist teammates reconcile routine/repetitive profit and loss estimates and reports.
- Monitor customer and competitor activity and industry trends.
- Help implement sales strategies, identify potential customers and foster existing customer relationships.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff
- Master’s in Business or Economics Graduate and equivalent experience
- 3-5 Years of total experience with minimum 1 year in agri trading
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.