Identity & Access Management Operational Analyst
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
The Identity and Access Management Analyst II will troubleshoot products, processes, and policies used to control user identities and regulate user access within the organization. You will work on supporting the applications integrated into the Identity and Access Management platform, develop operational processes, and improve process efficiency. In this role, you will collaborate cross-functionally with the business to improve Identity and Access Management (IAM) processes and support the presence of the IAM programs within the enterprise.
- Troubleshoot moderately complex IAM problems.
- Propose and test IAM solutions, processes, and policies.
- Utilize IAM monitoring tools and industry best practices to monitor systems for potential issues and ensure governance processes and industry best practices are working as designed.
- Assist in requirements analysis for IAM initiatives alongside experienced IAM professionals.
- Implement fixes as needed to resolve problems, sharing solutions with additional teams as appropriate.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Demonstrated experience administering and/or troubleshooting with one or more of the following:
- Active Directory,
- Azure AD,
- SailPoint IdentityIQ
- Privileged User Management System (i.e. CyberArk, Beyond Trust, Lieberman, Thycotic, HashiCorp Vault, etc)
- SailPoint File Access Manager (SecurityIQ), Windows file share management, or other unstructured data systems,
- Single Sign On Tools (i.e. ADFS/Azure, Auth0, Okta, SAML,etc),
- PKI/Certificate Management
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
• Ability/willingness to work weekends and being on call (once a month) if needed by the business
• Experience with SQL queries and relational databases
• Scripting automation profiency in at least - Powershell, Python or other.
• Experience with Java/Beanshell development in SailPoint IdentityIQ
• Experience with Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
SUCCESS FACTORS :
• Demonstrated experience in independently managing priorities & workload effectively and making timely decisions.
• Demonstrated effective teaming skills encompassing cross-functional teams, peer relationships, informing, and understanding and appreciating differences, with the ability to mentor and develop other team members.
• Ability to learn on the fly, manage through systems and complex processes, and have sufficient overall intellectual horsepower to address the demands of the team and environment.
• Strong oral and written communication and documentation skills in English.
• Demonstrated customer focus skills and strong interpersonal skills in terms of effective listening, patience, composure, and conflict management.
• Demonstrate a curiosity to learn new systems and have an ability to adapt and learn and solve new problems.
• Demonstrated efforts to take initiative and drive to seek to understand.
• Proven record of high performance in problem solving and collaboration.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.