JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
The Associate Buyer will be responsible for country or multicountry sourcing routine activities. In this role, whilst working remotely, you will coordinate and execute low to medium complex procurement requirements to provide inputs to the global category team.
- Execute medium complex requests for sourcing process.
- Drive implementation of local sourcing decisions and support local implementation of regional or global sourcing decisions.
- Provide local inputs to the global category team for category strategy development and execution.
- Build and apply a comprehensive understanding of local, stakeholder, and procurement landscape.
- Follow established procedures to select suppliers for procurement of non-contracted materials, goods, services and supplies.
- Be able to influence and engage with key stakeholders and suppliers from a remote environment.
- Administer transactions associated with obtaining goods and services.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and equivalent experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.