Analyst - CRM
Position Purpose & Summary
To assist business in doing credit risk assessment for various counterparts, both intercompany and third party. Role also involves customer creation and KYC sanction checks.
Risk Assessment 60%
- Review, analyse and provide credit risk assessment for various counterparts on the request of business
- Customer creation
- KYC sanction checks
- Effective and timely communication with onshore business units / functions wherever necessary.
- Identify and proactively address the workload needs.
- Motivate self and others to achieve common business goals.
Education, Experience, Skills
Minimum Required Qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Commerce preferred with 1-3 years of experience
- Previous experience with Financial instituitions is preferred.
- Experience in analysing data and presenting information it would be preferred.
- Good communication, team co-ordination and building skills, good intepersonal skills are required for this position.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving ability with a high level of energy and dedication.
- Knowledge of working on MS office(World, excel and PowerPoint) Strong detail oriented, thoroughness and accuracy in work
- Sound knowledge of financial statements
- Knowledge of accounting concepts, knowledge of AP/AR.
- Knowledge of profitability ratios, liquidity ratios, leverage ratios and efficiency ratios
- Fimiliar with regulatory and compliance risk , CPTY credit risk
- Good Communication skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, strong self initiatives
- Demonstrated Team player
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under time pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work with people at all levels
- Meet all agreed KPI and complete the tasks within the SLA
- Preferred Qualifications
- Good MS-Excel and analytical skills is a must.
- A thorough understanding of the business is essential to the success of this position. Development and improvement of work processes is a challenge.
- Effective communication and initiative to move issues forward that are critical. Success of the incumbent will depend on his ability to be creative, and to demonstrate initiative in identifying problems and providing solutions;
- Managing multiple priorities, understanding risks involved andthe ability to resolve and report to higher management, wherever necessary and critical.
- Need to be proactive member of the accounting team so that admin strategies coincide with the business strategies.
- Opportunities to challenge team to achieve high performance.
- Reports can be complicated and time consuming. The biz is growing at a fast pace and is increasing mulitifold.
- Knowledge of interpretation of financial data.
- Giving heads-up for any critical news related to counterparts which can impact the business
- We have set of procedures (SLA) for the work done in SSU Credit Risk Team with constant guidance and direction from the SBU. Independent and innovative thinking is required to maintain/improve the quality of process execution, however, only within the scope of the SSU charter.
- Continuous improvement over efficiency, development and communication of “lesson learned”case studies are a continuous part of the role
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.