JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
Do you love a challenge? Love to analyze data and uncover risks? Do you enjoy training, working with multiple stakeholders and manage Food safety, Quality and Regulatory compliance requirements? These are a few of the ways we can use your experience in this position. The FSQR Executive develops and implements processes and procedures meant to improve quality throughout the organization. In this role, you will partner with other teams to identify and mitigate quality/food safety risks. You will work with senior staff to address customer requirements, queries and concerns, as well as collaborate on audits at the 3rd party location.
- Expertly perform 3rd party audits / inspection of finished or in-process goods, analyze data, and identify trends in defects or errors.
- Partner with cross-functional teams on product design, product management, and production, to uncover and avoid quality/food safety risks.
- Conduct root cause analysis for defects, nonconformities or other quality failures.
- Ensure compliance with formal external and internal quality standards.
- Provide Cargill Supplier External Manufacturing requirements to 3rd party and ensure compliance to same
- Approve Finished products in SAP system and positive release of products
- Check Regulatory compliance of products manufactured at 3rd party for Cargill
- Periodic reporting of SEM FSQR related activities to business and issue escalations
- Provide training, coaching, and mentoring to team members.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff
Master’s degree in Microbiology, Chemistry, Life sciences
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint skills
- Intermediate mathematical and analytical skills.
- 5-7 years of experience in Food Safety and Quality Assurance.
- Solid working knowledge of quality assurance and/or food safety concepts.
- Experience in Cocoa and chocolate products preferred
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.