Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Purpose and Impact
The SAP Administrator will conduct administrative work for using established guidelines. In this role, you will conduct activities focused on moving products from suppliers to customers.
- Use established routines to receive and process requests to procure materials, services or supplies.
- Compile, record and track purchasing records and files.
- Support or facilitate requests for procurement of non contracted materials and goods, services and supplies.
- Perform administrative activities in alignment with strategic sourcing strategies and policies.
- Handle moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under general supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience.
- Must be legally entitled to work for Cargill in Canada.
- Strong and proven SAP Knowledge.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer skills, especially knowledge of, and experience with, Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and a high degree of basic computer skills/knowledge/aptitude in general.
- Excellent organization and record keeping skills.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
Cargill is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing accommodation to our job applicants with disabilities.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.