Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
The Pricing Analyst will be the primary contact for pricing systems and tools used within the business and product lines. In this role, you will utilize comprehensive knowledge of best pricing practices and procedures to optimize value for multiple products or sites and create moderately complex analysis of the data. You will serve as the primary owner of all published location, regional, and national pricelists for assigned products, and product lines.
- Perform pricing process management including new product pricing evaluation, set up, pricing period adjustments, and end to end leadership of the pricing process.
- Collaborate with internal teams to align pricing strategy, profitability goals and expectations and provide data and pricing experience to answer questions, resolve pricing discrepancies, and create individual market approaches as needed.
- Coordinate the new and current Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) pricing position by collecting and interpreting competitive pricing intel to align with the go-to-market pricing strategy, and work to ensure profitability alignment.
- Update, maintain, evaluate and distribute price lists.
- Analyze current trend and performance data and provide recommendations for pricing strategy improvements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to interpret and work with data to provide analysis
- Minimum of two years of related work experience in pricing and finance.
- Advanced English level
- SAP/NIS experience
- Advanced Excel
- Experience with current analysis software
- Have knowledge on handling large data sets
- Have experience on statistical tools like Power BI
¨At Cargill, everyone matters and everyone counts. Cargill is committed to creating and sustaining an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. As such and in alignment with our Guiding Principles, Cargill's long-standing equal employment opportunity policy prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law. Cargill also complies with all applicable national and local laws and regulations pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.¨
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.