Cocoa BOSC Analyst
The Position of the Cocoa BOSC Analyst combines a multitude of activities in all sub-functions in the CCC BOSC Space and is a Key Position to meet the Operational Commitments and the BOSC Business Plan.
The BOSC Analyst is responsible to coordinate the predominantly Non-Financial Plant Performance Analytics in terms of Yields, scorecards, operational costs, procurement to pay, follow up on capex, budgeting, stock taking.
Ensure the availability of meaningful and insightful Plant Reports and Supply Chain reports that serve as the fundament for Plant Management Decisions.
The CCC BOSC Analyst will follow up the Budget and Variance Controls as well as Operation Controls like Product and Site security.
The CCC BOSC Analyst will also coordinate and streamline Information flows between the BOSC Subfunctions such as plants, SC and FSQR and the Finance function (AF and FPA) while using deep process and plant knowledge.
This role will also make a key contribution in the preparation and roll out of a revised MOM layer system and ERP system for the future.
Assisting the sustainable audits
30% Follow up of the raw material flows in cocoa
· Gathering the stock info from the plant and supply chain (purchases of raw materials and cocoa sales) for yield calculation for sites in scope.
· Calculating the yield for each individual raw material for the sites you are responsible for – make sure all purchases - sales – work orders – transfers are entered correctly in the ERP system.
· Calculate the monthly mass balance stocks for sustainable items basis purchases and sales (paper stocks)
· Being able to explain the yield differences – doing ad hoc analysis
· Do the stock reconciliation of the external warehouses under scope
· Performing stock adjustments basis physical stock take (related to yield) – challenge stock adjustments requested by supply chain
· Assisting in the setup for new raw materials / additives for the sites you are responsible
30% Responsible for operational reporting and continuous improvement
· Work closely with plant operations to set and align performance measures and metrics to provide insight for on-going continuous improvement
· Streamlining the daily volume reporting
· Making a variance analysis on variable costing
· Working together with A&F and assisting in the plant budget and controlling the actual cost versus budget
· Do the reporting on operational expenses and provide feedback and comments in cooperation with plant responsible – calculating the costs for liquor, cake and butter
· Clearly define the definitions on operational reporting in order to have a global streamline (Tableau reporting)
· Assisting in the operations scorecard: Produces the yield reports in volumes by plant or segment as applicable
· Reports the yield volumes by plant to BOSC and other key stakeholders
· Review and understand yield numbers as reported by A&F
· Non-financial metrics such as safety, SDT/EDT, and volume are tracked and reported by BOSC analyst
· Manages reporting of standard & goals to key stakeholders
· Identify areas to improve manufacturing costs through analysis of the data
· Take actions to improve plant manufacturing costs
· Manages Energy at the operational level. Reports usage to A&F for analysis. Maintains plant energy models at the detailed level (eg by generator, plant within one site…..)
· Monitor and analyze PE metrics for improvement opportunities or understand how actions are translating into changes in results
· Support identifying initiatives for continuous improvement pipeline
· Manages and supports myPPM/ACI updates for continuous improvement initiatives and supports in calculating and validating continuous improvement benefits
· Reporting Non-Compliances to the BOSC LT Team
· Encourage process honouring at the site
· Support Sites & CBS communication for Issued Invoices
· Be the first point of contact in case of any issues
10% Operational Controls
· Making sure that regular site security meetings take place and do follow up on possible actions
· Keep Site accountable to close Actions identified by Global Audit in reasonable time
· Make sure that regular weighbridge controls are in place
· Follow up on assets and inform A&F when disposals take place
· Follow up on CAPEX – monitor spending versus approved amount - challenge for improvements
· Follow up on Maximo – stock adjustments – monitoring the costs – reviewing open receipts
10% Monthly operations meetings
· Attending the monthly meeting / review and prepare / present the results for the sites under your scope (yield – operational costs – capex - …)
10% Key contact for sustainability
· Assisting in the monthly reporting on sustainability
· Become an expert and key point of contact for sustainability (UTZ – FT – RFA – RSPO)
· Monitoring the stocks and provide solutions on possible issues
·Bachelor degree in finance, accounting, business administration, economics or equal by experience
·Minimum 5 years of working experience in a similar position.
·Must be fluent in English next to local language
·Knowledge of continuous improvement methods such as Lean or Lean Six Sigma preferred
·Self-starter; highly motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
·Flexible and able to cope with fast changes within a growing business
·Willingness to take responsibility and initiative.
·Able to proactively identify and resolve problems
·Stress resistance. Proven experience in prioritizing work and meeting deadlines.
·Fast learning and self-development: curiosity to learn
·Teamwork and team player; ability to work in a multi-cultural and cross functional team
·Proven attention to detail and quality of work.
·Strong organizational, interpersonal skill and communication skills.
·Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
·Knowledge of business systems such as One World, World, BPS, Maximo,…
·Ability to challenge, influence plants in the business opportunities that lay within the initiatives
·Business experience and understanding of Cargill.
·Knowledge of Cocoa Ingredients and Cocoa Processing.·Clear understanding of business - and operational excellence approaches
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.