Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive—a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 155,000 employees in 68 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com
Temporary contract until June 2022, We are looking for two formulators
- Conduct continuous improvement and project work that aims to improve operations at the factory.
- Ensure a safe and secure workplace by taking an active part in improvements and proper behavior.
- Collaborate with other teams to achieve efficient operation and ensure high customer delivery.
- Update formulation software with available raw material data, retrieving information from relevant sources, and reporting.
- Formulate and ensure the products are manufactured in accordance with applicable requirements and specifications.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor or Master’s (preferred) Degree in Animal Nutrition, Veterinarian, Agronomist, Chemistry
- Business facing skills and strong communication skills
- Team player. Ability to participate in diverse cross-functional project teams
- Demonstrates customer focused approach and the ability to leverage customer insight
- Strategic thinker with understanding of competitive economics
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and make decisions that impact business results
- A communicative level of English
- Meal voucher
- Gym access
- Private medical health support for the employee and the employee's family members
- Pension insurance
- Life insurance
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.