Scale Operator - Seasonal
Cargill’s Agricultural Supply Chain (CASC) connects producers and users of grains and oilseeds around the globe through sourcing, storing, trading, processing, and distributing, as well as offering a range of financial, risk management, and customized farmer services. Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive–a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. We depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you to operate our business successfully!
Job Type: Seasonal
Shift Available: 1st shift
Sign-On Bonus: $2000
A Typical Work Day May Include:
- Operating the grain elevator scale which includes weighing and grading inbound and outbound grain to issue scale tickets
- Providing a high level of customer service by being courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable as well as engaging with team members
- Administrative work including running daily reports, balancing statements, and coordinatingcross-checks of scale equipment
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policiesand procedures
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Standing for long periods of time and the ability to lift up to 25lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Basic computer and typing skills
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate them. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status. Employees may be required to wear masks, depending on requirements of the business and public health requirements based on the spread of COVID in the community.
Equal Opportunity Employer, includingDisability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.