Supply Chain Manager Biodiesel & Glycerine
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s agricultural supply chain business, where we seamlessly connect farming customers with food, feed and industry.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Supply Chain Manager Biodiesel will lead and provide direction to supervisors, analysts and indirect staff, overseeing all supply chain activities across a multi country operation. We seek a leader with interpersonal skills to design, propose and implement logistic and supply chain strategies, guidelines and procedures to meet requirements supporting short- and long-term business needs.
- Oversee supervisors in the selection of staff and other employees
- Provide direction our team on the management of supply chain systems and tools used within the area
- Participate on cross-functional and/or cross-platform leadership teams to share knowledge and experience, and best practices
- Lead and contribute to a regional or multi-country team to construct forecasting, demand planning and allocation planning for a medium- or long-term outlook
- Oversee and provide general leadership and integration of multiple areas in the Cargill supply chain, such as customer service, supply chain planning, strategic sourcing/procurement, plant operations, and transportation and logistics
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a team of experienced professionals and supervisors, coaching and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance and disciplinary actions. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience
- Proven ability to lead a team through change
- Demonstrated strong communications skills with the ability to positively influence stakeholders throughout the organization
- Broad, end-to-end Supply Chain experience – planning, logistics, customer service
- Effectiveness in coaching, motivating and developing high performing individuals and teams
- Pro Active and growth mindset
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.