Global Process Director
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 155 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Global Process Director will lead in defining and conveying process strategy and standards for domain trading and risk management processes globally. In this role, you will be an active steward of the process frameworks and will bring capability concerns and investment opportunities to senior functional leaders to prioritize investments in process, data and technology ecosystem and end to end processes across the organization.
- Provide global leadership, direction and standards for the domain processes within the enterprise and functions.
- Partner with operational and implementation leaders to assure successful implementation of standard global domain processes, evaluate end to end performance and affect necessary design or execution adjustments.
- Partner with key stakeholders and teams across the domain's ecosystem to collaborate and provide leadership and support to cross functional process, data, and technology requirement strategies and projects from a commercial perspective.
- Lead key stakeholders to define the future state of domain process, data and technology ecosystem, identifying trends in technology, service offerings and sourcing and how those translate to design requirement changes in the future to enable trading growth.
- Provide oversight and governance in the design, development and implementation of systems to ensure alignment with end to end trading and risk management process standards.
- Optimize how the portfolio of investments is deployment across groups from a process perspective, leading the portfolio review team to prioritize investments in processes, data and technology and communicate key strategy messages and performance metrics to all relevant stakeholders.
- Provide both a commercial view and a good understanding of the technical alternatives and implications for the end to end process to support leadership's investment decisions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide strategic leadership, development and talent management activities for direct reports and their organizations, which may include forecasting resource needs, recruiting, hiring, performance management, training and budgeting. You will also collaborate with managers and supervisors in your organization to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience developing and implementing complex transformations including data, technology and process strategies across multiple priorities and set resources
- Minimum of eight years of related work experience, five years of supervisory experience
- Experience in external leading practices, innovation and continuous improvement
- Experience in process design and implementation of software packages
- Experience leadership roles in consulting in a strategic, finance or risk consulting firm
- Minimum of 15 years of related work experience
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.