Cargill’s Agricultural Supply Chain (CASC) connects producers and users of grains and oilseeds around the globe through sourcing, storing, trading, processing, and distributing, as well as offering a range of financial, risk management, and customized farmer services. Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. We depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you to operate our business successfully!
Compensation: Starting pay up to $24.00 and $1,000.00 sign-on bonus!
A Typical Work Day May Include:
- Executing processes and operating all equipment of a designated area; departments may include preparation, refinery, extraction, steam generation, biodiesel, and grain drying
- Monitoring equipment, operating control systems, processing samples, and utilizing computer systems to input and record data as necessary
- Inspecting buildings, grounds, and equipment utilized by the facility to troubleshoot, perform light maintenance, and complete repair work
- Interacting regularly with peers and management to pursue continuous improvement of facility operations and promote a teamwork focused environment
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) including a respirator
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Basic use of a computer
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
What Will Put You Ahead:
- High school diploma/GED or a minimum of two years equivalent work experience
- Experience in production and/or similar military environment
- Experience with continuous flow process environments, such as crush, refinery, or biodiesel operations
- Experience with computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) and/or automated computer systems, such as Human Machine Interface (HMI)
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
US Covid-19 Vaccination Update: Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.