Cargill’s Agricultural Supply Chain (CASC) connects producers and users of grains and oilseeds around the globe through sourcing, storing, trading, processing, and distributing, as well as offering a range of financial, risk management, and customized farmer services. Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive–a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. We depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you to operate our business successfully!
Job Type: Full Time
Shift(s) Available: 1st with rotating on call.
Sign-On Bonus: $1000
A Typical Work Day May Include:
- Completing preventative, predictive, reactive, and precision industrial maintenance throughout the facility
- Documenting all completed work and the conditions found, utilizing maintenance computer software as necessary
- Installing, maintaining, testing, evaluating, and repairing various components and systems including conveyors, fans, pumps, belt and chain drives, and process machinery
- Operating forklifts, scissor lifts, and aerial work platforms
- Interacting on a regular basis with peers and management
- Operating standard maintenance tools such as power tools, basic hand tools, pneumatic tools, electric tools, as well as lifting/rigging equipment
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) including a respirator
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work in confined spaces
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
What Will Put You Ahead:
- Experience with precision maintenance
- A minimum of one year of industrial maintenance experience
- Experience with welding, fabrication, and pipe fitting
- Experience with pneumatic and/or hydraulic systems
- Highschool diploma/GED or a minimum of two years equivalent work experience
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate them. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status. Employees may be required to wear masks, depending on requirements of the business and public health requirements based on the spread of COVID in the community.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.