This Full-time position is in Gainesville, GA however please expect receiving calls from a 952 area code in case you are considered. Relocation assistance is not provided.
The purpose of this position is the development and implementation of standardized proactive Equipment Maintenance Strategies (predictive, preventative and operator care tasks, spare parts, training requirements, design considerations, commissioning, service agreements) for large capital installations of new equipment as well as for previously installed equipment that is common across the sites. The customers of this position are the maintenance and production teams at the foodservice sites.
Persons in this position will be involved in the development of the equipment maintenance strategies and responsible for the creation of the predictive, preventative and operator care work plans and CMMS configuration derived from the EMS.
- Create standard job plans for new equipment per the equipment maintenance strategies. Install preventative and predictive task schedules into the Computerized Maintenance Management System. Develop Operator Care task schedule and associated detailed task instructions. Perform handoff of proactive tasking to the site maintenance and production teams.
- Review equipment maintenance strategies for existing critical equipment. Work with site maintenance teams and Original Equipment Manufacturer to establish leading maintenance practices. Update standard job plans and proactive tasks schedules in CMMS.
- Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations.
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility.
- Must be able to read/write English.
- High School diploma or Equivalent.
- Are you able to perform physical job duties such as bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and , open/close valves
- Are you able to work under special work conditions, such as extreme heat or cold?
- Ability to work in elevated areas.
- Must be able to operate machinery.
- Must be able to operate heavy equipment.
- Forklift certified.
- Are you able to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
- At least 3 years of experience working in a production or plant environment focus on maintenance roles.
- Computer skills including proficiency in Excel, Word and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems.
- Able to perform physical job duties including shoveling, pounding with hammer and work in confined spaces.
- Able to perform maintenance trades including electrical, machinist, welding, pipe fitting and fabrication, rigging systems, gearbox and bearing maintenance, lubrication, pumps and piping systems, mechanical maintenance and hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Previous experience with MRO (Maintenance Repair Ops) and/or MRP (Material Requirement Planning).
- Able to read and interpret schematics (electrical, electronic, pneumatic and mechanical) and technical documents (safety, operating, troubleshooting and maintenance manuals) to determine methods and sequence of assembly.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.