Plant FSQR Staff
The F Plant FSQR Staff will be responsible for ensuring internal collaboration and connectivity for all policies, standards, and trainings. You will partner with contacts to assist with compliance and customer specification issues. You will also work closely with the location(s) to coordinate and plan programs that fall under food safety, quality and also regulatory areas.
Plant FSQR Staff将负责确保所有政策、标准和培训的内部协作和连接。将与联系人合作，协助解决合规性和客户规格问题。还将与该地点密切合作，协调和规划属于食品安全、质量和监管领域的计划。
- Performs inspection of finished or in-process goods, analyzes data, and identifies trends in defects or errors.
- Conducts root cause analysis for defects, non-conformities, or other quality failures.
- Responsible for coordination of Food Safety Quality and Regulatory functions including continuous improvement processes, compliance to audits, and assisting with customer specifications and quality issues.
- Ensure Environmental Health and Safety training and new procedure implementation are executed and completed timely and accurately.
- Assist with Related training development and scheduling.
- Provides training, coaching, and mentoring to team members.
- Plan, coordinate and direct all regulatory compliance, laboratory, food/feed safety, and quality programs within the location to ensure compliance with customer, supplier, and government requirements and expectations.
- You will work under direct supervision and handle basic issues and problems, while referring more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.