Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Type: Full Time
Shift(s) Available: 1st
Compensation: $18.00 - $20.00/hr
Sign-On Bonus: $1,500
- Performing facility operations such as loading/unloading trucks, palletizing, labeling, stretch-film wrapping, etc.
- Documenting completed work, locating product, and recording inventory data; utilizing scanners/computers as necessary
- Provide a high level of customer service while checking in drivers, managing paperwork, interacting with customers
- Interacting regularly with peers and management to pursue continuous improvement of facility operations and promote teamwork
- Operating sit down forklifts, hand carts, and automated warehouse equipment
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling and twisting, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc. with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Experience operating a forklift
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in production or shipping-related work
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate them. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status. Employees may be required to wear masks, depending on requirements of the business and public health requirements based on the spread of COVID in the community.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Women in Operations
She discovered there are endless opportunities to take your career in new directions through a variety of roles and business units.Meet Elizabeth
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.