Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job type: Full time
Shift Available: 2nd
Compensation: $22.00 – $23.00/hr
Sign-On Bonus: $2000
- Bulk truck loading and all associated tasks
- Make coordination with rail switch company and personnel, sampling, steaming, use of fall protection
- Tank blending/transferring, routine boiler operation and testing, tank inventory, and nitrogen headspace testing
- Unload bulk trucks and railcars
- Send documentation to the laboratory, supervisor, or shipping/admin clerk in case of any order or tank discrepancies
- Understanding and adhering to all safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer
- Be 18 years or older
- Ability to perform physical job duties such as bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet or above)
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Basic computer skills
- Basic arithmetic skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
- At least 6 months of experience in production related work
- Experience working in rail operations and/or tank farms
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office software, with an emphasis on Excel and Word
- Experience operating mobile equipment such as forklifts
- Experience with SAP or a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate them. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status. Employees may be required to wear masks, depending on requirements of the business and public health requirements based on the spread of COVID in the community.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Women in Operations
She discovered there are endless opportunities to take your career in new directions through a variety of roles and business units.Meet Elizabeth
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.