Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The BOSC Plant Finance Analyst will deliver financial analysis input for business decision making and performance improvement opportunities to support business growth. In this role, you will contribute to the continuous process improvement on management reporting, report standardization and rationalization.
• Deliver effective financial and management reporting to support business decision making, including defining relevant business performance indicator and frequency, standardizing and optimizing management reporting, and preparing effective business performance analysis across the country.
• Partner with various stakeholders to deliver accurate data and reports and continuously improve management reporting effectiveness.
• Contribute and implement continuous process improvement, including simplifying and optimizing process, improving data integrity, and leveraging current technology.
• Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of related work experience
• Advanced data analytical skills using current spreadsheet or business intelligence tools.
• Experience in leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making.
• Minimum of three years of accounting working experience within a multinational company.
• Experience in working with multiple businesses or international businesses.
- Visa sponsorship will NOT be provided for this opening
- Relocation assistance NOT will be provided for this opening
- This position is located in Fresno, CA
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.