Customer Service Associate
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Customer Service Associate will execute a limited scale of customer service activities for a single site team. In this role, you will provide clerical or administrative tasks to help optimize processing complex orders from customers and resolving order or delivery issues.
- Perform complex administrative or clerical tasks in support of improvement projects and commitments requiring a basic understanding of customer service practices and procedures.
- Participate in executing customer service strategies.
- Inform customers about order status, invoices and other standard information needed to complete the sale.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to maintaining and updating tools or systems and relationships that supports accurate customer demand forecast, as well as other databases related to shipments and inventory management.
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent.
- Minimum of four years of related work experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Experience in managing exports.
- SalesForce experience.
- SAP experience.
- Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- This is an onsite job in Franklinton, LA.
- Extensive benefit package offered! Including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and Accident insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), 401k plan (with company match), Company-funded Employee Retirement Account, Tuition reimbursement program, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and Comprehensive employee assistance resources. Learn more at: www.cargill.com/myhealth
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.