Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Swine Technology Consultant will be responsible to create excellent connection with our local customers and for leading and improving technical skills of our defined technical service team to meet the customer needs. You will take the lead to mentor and empower this professional team to deliver new and innovative product, service, and solution concepts in alignment with group strategy and business needs.
JOB LOCATION: Please note this role can be based in multiple locations in Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium or Denmark.
• Identify the capabilities needed to meet the current and emerging business needs for defined markets;
• Develop and improve key account relationship, identifying priorities, issues and strategic challenges and establish process planning to enable critical customer prioritization.
• Collaborate with sales and marketing leaders on customer segmentation and happiness, account planning;
• Coordinate applications development work, ensuring that all projects are appropriately staffed.
• Participate strategy setting, budget establishment and price strategy on country level.
• Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
• Other duties as assigned
• Travel requirements: up to 40% of the time.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum of four years of related work experience
• Fluent, oral and written communication skills in English and local languages
• Results oriented and customer focused
Travel requirements: up to 40% of the time.
• Master degree (or equivalent experience) in animal nutrition or other related study
• Mastery of the principles of animal nutrition, formulation and technology, specific to swine
• Over 10 years demonstrated expertise in swine nutrition and species production
• 5 years’ experience in deploying nutritional solutions to swine customers
• Two years of supervisory experience
• Fluent in German language
• Proven ability to represent company/brand well via a nutrition solutions approach and excellent relationship building with customers
• Demonstrated ability to read market and customer needs and determine viability of products for internal use and external offering
• Proven ability to balance technical skills and business acumen, used to identify opportunities to improve customers’ performance and business results
• Effective communication skills both written and verbal
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more https://careers.cargill.com/diversity/