Payroll & Continuous Improvement Lead (H/F)
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Payroll and Continuous Improvement Senior Supervisor will be accountable for the delivery of core operational human resources payroll services within the designated country and drive continuous improvement for the human resources operations model. In this role, you will lead a team of payroll specialists to deliver human resources operational services to the businesses, partnering closely with peers and stakeholders with the end goal of ensuring operational excellence and efficient delivery of solutions.
- Establish and lead the human resources operations payroll team with a strong client focus, pro-active communication, an environment of collaboration and enablement, effective and successful performance and continuous improvement.
- Serve as an expert within the human resources operations team to handle complex and country wide matters, formulate solutions and drive efficient solution delivery.
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and corporate policies in the country payroll domain.
- Accountable for human resources operations payroll effectiveness metrics, key performance indicators and local service level agreements and establishing a culture of accountability and measurement.
- Collaborate with shared services to deliver recurring end-to-end services and processes.
- Develop optimizations in our human resources operations model and procedures, challenging the way we collaborate across the team, service centers and vendors to promote a strong continuous improvement culture to ensure deployment of scalable, simplified and standardized processes.
- Create and maintain key internal and external relationships, which may include business leaders, plant managers, business and function human resources professionals, unions and employees.
- You will lead and develop a team, exhibiting authority for talent management decisions related to hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Knowledge and understanding of applicable legislation and complexity in the designated country.
- Two years of supervisory experience
- Experience working within a shared services organization.
- Experience in human resources operations, pay and compensation and benefits within the designated country.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.