Fish Collection Manager
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Fish Collection Manager will lead, implement and execute all sales operations and tactics within an area. We seek a professional with the interpersonal skills to provide direction to frontline sales workforce professionals and supervisors. In this role, you will lead all aspects of our sales operations activities for a portfolio of products or services within a broader geographic area.
Fish Collection Manager将领导、实施和执行一个地区内的所有金鲳鱼收购销售运营和策略。我们寻求具有人际交往技能的专业人士，为一线销售人员专业人员和主管提供指导。在此职位上，您将领导我们在更广泛的地理区域内为产品或服务组合进行销售运营活动的各个方面。
• Evaluate market potential and sales status.
• Plan, organize and coordinate sales operations of company or organization.
• Plan and organize sales programs, including sales methodologies, incentives, special campaigns and professional training for personnel.
• Gain in-depth general industry as well as deep local market knowledge.
• Supervise the day-to-day sales operations activities, executing and deploying the sales plans, vision and goals.
• Lead and develop a team, coach and make decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of four years of related work experience
• Other minimum qualifications may apply
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.