Grind - FSQR Tech - Full time
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Compensation: Starting pay of $15.00/hr
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Verify product is produced to specifications and operation of monitoring equipment
- Collect samples for chemical and microbiological testing
- Complete documentation efficiently and accurately
- Monitor production practices to ensure compliance with GMPs and SOPS
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Microsoft Office experience
- Previous food safety, quality, or food manufacturing experience
- Previous Cargill experience
- Work history in the past 12 months
This position is located at 1301 Northpark Dr., Fort Worth, TX. candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.