Production Recruiter/Mobile Production Recruiter
Want to join the global powerhouse that’s building a stronger, more sustainable future? Cargill has a team of 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are passionate about nourishing the world in safe and responsible ways. Every day, we connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive. Join us to leverage new technologies, dynamic insights and 154 years of experience to serve our food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers.
Position Purpose -
The Production Recruiter/Mobile Production Recruiter is responsible for running and delivering all facets of the recruiting process for production roles across Cargill locations and businesses. You will develop a sourcing and recruiting strategy. As a Production Recruitment Specialist, you will also be executing activities included in the hiring process. You will need to stay connected on local hiring needs to ensure Cargill has effective and driven recruitment tactics.
Key Accountabilities -
• Develops and executes recruiting strategies to support production locations recruiting and staffing needs through various strategies and tactics.
• Partner with Global Human Resources Services groups and Business Human Resources leaders to build sourcing strategies and recruiting plans based on the needs of the business and locations.
• Utilize internal analytics and metrics to resolve or improve upon recruitment practices/processes and strategies.
• Handle the recruiting logistics for recruiting trips, coordinate assets needed to execute recruiting activities, lead relocation process, coordinate with locations for onboarding, and handle forecast needs.
• Stay on top of recruiting trends and external practices to ensure we are effective and driven.
• Ensure successful candidates meet compliance with legal and company requirements such as Employment Verification, Country Specific Labor Guidelines, Background Checks, Relocation, etc.
• You will work under general supervision and independently seek moderately complex issues while referring more sophisticated problems to a higher-level staff.
• Other duties as assigned
This position is posted internally as well as externally.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• 2 or more years of working experience as a Recruiter and/or in Human Resources.
• Excellent digital literacy including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word and Microsoft Team).
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to run multiple tasks and prioritize to meet goals in a fast-moving environment.
• Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy and as a member of a team.
• Demonstrable ability to exercise discretion and tact with confidential and critical matters.
• Able and willing to Travel 75% of the time (three weeks out of four) to different locations within the continental US territory.
• Experience with applicant tracking systems and or technologies in the employee selection process, in order to find the best possible candidates.
• Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of affirmative action, employment law and diversity recruiting strategies.
• HR and or recruiting experience in a food processing or manufacturing environment.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.