Employee Relations Senior Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Sr. Employee Relations Specialist will serve as a member of our human resource solutions team responsible for delivering employee relations services to the business. You will use employee relations knowledge to coordinate complex processes and deliver human resource services, which include conducting investigations, corrective actions, conflict resolution, leave management, industrial/labor relations, and monitoring compliance programs.
- Serve as an employee relations specialist within our market Human Resources Solution team to provide relevant and effective consulting services.
- Assist our Fort Morgan, Colorado facility with employee relations services as requested or as need arises on urgency or as work flow dictates.
- Conduct investigations concerning employee/management inquiries and employee suggestions and/or complaints.
- Confer with employees and provide guidance and/or consultation making sure they are using the tools and resources available.
- Work with legal resources and consultants to ensure employee relations activities adhere to company policy and legal and regulatory requirements.
- Help prepare audits, reporting and compliance reviews pertaining to local regulations and programs.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- In lieu of degree, must have 4 more years of equivalent experience
- Ability to give consistent performance under various levels of demand
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Experience working in a union environment (highly preferred)
- Able to speak in Spanish (Preferred)
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.