Human Resources - Employee Experience Senior Specialist
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Employee Experience Senior Specialist will serve as a member of the human resource solutions team responsible for delivering employee experience and oversee employee relations services to the business. Under limited supervision, you will use human resources knowledge to coordinate complex processes and deliver human resource services. In this role, you will also help execute and deliver employee experience services such as hiring, onboarding, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement and recognition programs.
- Consult with human resource and business managers and supervisors to interpret and deliver complex employee experience, programs and processes.
- Design and deliver training/education sessions for employees, human resource professionals, supervisors and managers related to employee experience.
- Build and maintain key internal and external relationships, which may include business leaders, hiring managers human resource professionals, industry contacts, employees and union representatives, and function as the point of contact for plant leadership.
- Work with legal resources and consultants to ensure employee experience and adhere to company policy and legal and regulatory requirements.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and implement HR processes and client focused solutions
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and lead by influence
- Experience anticipating issues, problem solving and implementing solutions
- Minimum of four years of related work experience
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Bi-lingual in Spanish
- Experience designing and deliver training/education sessions for employees
- Experience in working with HR partners outside of business location
- Experience working in a union environment, and managing grievance processes
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience overseeing and supervising team deliverables
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.