Employee Experience Assistant
Want to join the global powerhouse that’s building a stronger, more sustainable future? Cargill has a team of 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are passionate about nourishing the world in safe and responsible ways. Every day, we connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive. Join us to leverage new technologies, dynamic insights and 154 years of experience to serve our food, agriculture, financial and industrial customers.
The Employee Experience Assistant will serve as a member of our human resource solutions team responsible for delivering employee experience and employee relations services to the business. We seek a professional with employee relations knowledge to coordinate complex processes and deliver human resource services. In this role, you will also help execute and deliver employee experience services such as attendance, local training delivery and performance management.
• Advise and assist managers and supervisors adhere to Cargill's human resources policies and procedures as they relate to a specific business unit, function or geographic location.
• Review employee files and work with supervisors to resolve if disciplinary action is required.
• Maintain employee files for completeness to ensure all compliance training, development, disciplinary actions and performance are included.
• Prepare and distribute human resources metrics reports such as turnover, terminations and/or attendance.
• Be the first point of contact for employee questions and provide guidance as the need arises.
• You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex clerical, administrative, technical or customer support issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma, secondary education level or equivalent
• Minimum of two years in an Administrative Support role
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and work volumes while remaining focused during peak times
• Demonstrated commitment to customer service
• Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and administrative skills
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others and cover other areas as needed
• Strong PC skills with eagerness to learn and use new computer applications
• Fluent in Spanish
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Strong drive for results with results/outcome focus
• Strong time management and organizational skills coupled with the ability to handle multiple priorities and a meticulous attention to details. Excellent organizational skills.
• Professional demeanor and ability to interact with employees at all levels
• Competence in connecting people to each other and delivering HR services
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.