Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Location: Fort Morgan, CO
Job Type: Full-time
Sign-On Bonus: $5,000
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP)
- Provide troubleshooting expertise in the areas of automation, electrical and instrumentation in support of the plant
- Learn CTCM facility functions (both the processes and the service groups)
- Continuously gain knowledge and experience in automation, electrical and instrumentation
- Investigate, design, write and complete projects that will improve productivity or process reliability
- Provide programming and configuration expertise to support projects
- Management of troubleshooting tools and documentation
- Participate in Root Cause Analysis efforts and solutions
- This role involves physical activity in a food processing environment, which generally requires a moderate amount of exertion on a fairly regular basis–involving bending, stooping, squatting, twisting, reaching and working on irregular surfaces
- Occasional lifting of objects weighing more than 50 pounds and frequent lifting of 10-25 pounds
- Walking or standing for extended periods of time will be required as well as the occasional use of stairs and/or ladders
- The work may also involve other exertions, conditions or exposures (e.g. heat, cold, dust)
- This position is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions with slippery surfaces, moving mechanical parts and fast paced warm/cool environments
- Personal protective equipment use is required in all areas of the facilit
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Knowledge of PLC/HMI/Controls programming languages.
- Ability to update and troubleshoot a range of electrical or instrumentation systems.
- Ability to read and analyze electrical schematics.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well in a team or individual environment and be a self-starter.
- Ability to understand continuous and batch process control strategies.
- Possess a working understanding of the production process.
- Ability to configure and program a variety of control systems including PLC and HMI systems.
- Knowledge of reliability centered maintenance, planning and scheduling.
- Automation, Electrical, and / or Instrumentation experience with Allen-Bradley and Siemens.
- Design and implementation knowledge of plant digital business technologies.
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Women in Operations
She’s a natural leader that wanted to mentor the next generation. She was empowered to create the Women’s Network in Brazil.Meet Heloiza
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.