Cargill Animal Nutrition is a global business that serves large-scale feed mill operators and retailers, as well as individual farmers. Our business has provided better nutrition for better lives for more than 120 years. By leading, innovating, and transforming the animal nutrition & health industry, we ensure that the customers we serve, the animals we feed, and the consumers who rely on that protein, thrive.
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. We depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you to operate our business successfully!
Shift: 3rd Shift
Compensation: $18.00/hr + $1,000.00 Sign-On Bonus
A Typical Work Day May Include:
- Operating equipment and technology tools throughout the facility which may include mixers, batching, mills, grinders, packing, weighing, palletizers, etc.
- Collecting product samples and supervising tank levels, utilizing computer systems to input and record data as necessary
- Manufacturing products to ensure that they meet specifications
- Interacting regularly with peers and management to pursue continuous improvement of facility operations and promote a teamwork focused environment
- Operating mobile equipment such as forklifts, loaders, etc.
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Eligible to work in the United States without a visa sponsorship.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 55lbs., kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above).
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written).
- Ability to work overtime including holidays, nights, weekends, or different shifts with advance notice.
What Will Put You Ahead:
- High school diploma/GED or a minimum of two years equivalent work experience.
- Experience in production-related work.
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.