Senior Scientist - Scientific & Regulatory Affairs
- Assess regulatory compliance and claim feasibility of new products and ingredients.
- Manage regulatory approval of new ingredient and health benefits.
- Understand regulations and anticipate emerging trends associated with food, food safety and nutrition and health.
- Advise, influence and educate stakeholders on scientific and regulatory matters.
- Represent Cargill in relevant trade bodies.
- You will work under minimal supervision and independently handle complex issues while referring only the most complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Master's degree in a relevant scientific, technical discipline
- Knowledge of European food and feed legislation
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English (strong written and oral communication skills)
- Minimum four years of directly related work experience
- Experince in new product registration and claims approval
- Doctoral degree in a relevant scientific, technical discipline
- Fluent in another European language than English
- Eight years of experience in scientific and regulatory affairs
- Regulatory knowledge of novel foods and additives legislation
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Our inclusive culture helps us shape the future of the world.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.