Technical Sales Manager Swine
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Direct Sales Generalist II will promote and sell a portfolio of our technical and nontechnical products and services and solutions directly to current and new customers. We seek a results-oriented professional who is comfortable conducting face-to-face and remote sales with new and existing customers. In this role, you will assist in evaluating customer needs and suggesting appropriate products, services and solutions.
The customers are distributors and the final clients are swine farmers which are located in north Italy.
- Establish and build product relationships with territory accounts and distributor field representatives.
- With minimal guidance perform telephone selling and screening to provide input on new markets and product introductions, and existing products or supplies.
- Monitor and respond to customer concerns and problems.
- Arrange and provide for shipment and product demonstrations.
- Handle a variety of moderately complex problems, referring to policies and practices for guidance.
- You will work under general supervision and independently solve moderately complex issues while referring more complex problems to a higher-level staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter in English today.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.