Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
Job Type: Full Time
Shift(s) Available: 2nd & 3rd
Sign-On Bonus: $3000
Pay While You Wait Bonus: Earn wages while you go through pre-employment process!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Extrude quality product in an efficient manner, inspecting every 30 minutes
- Conduct and document quality in-process checks
- Ensure proper additive ingredients are being used and applied at the specified rates
- Set-up die plates and knife heads
- Minimize start-up and change-over times working as efficiently as possible
- Communicate with batching and meat room operators with understanding of product flow
- Keeping working area and extrusion line clean and orderly
- Assist in weekly sanitation of equipment
- Transfer responsibilities from shift to shift
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer
- Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Must be able to operate machinery and/or industrial equipment
- Ability to understand and communicate in English(verbal/written)
- Basic use of a computer
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
- 1 year experience in production related work
- Forklift certified
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office software, with an emphasis on Excel and Word
- 1+ years’ experience in food extrusion
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.