Reports Specialist I
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s animal nutrition and health business, where we improve lives through better nutrition. Our team researches, innovates and creates solutions that deliver healthy results for our customers.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Facility Reporting Specialist, will compile data into reports using department and company goals as a filter for processing relevant data. In this role, you will ensure that all staff have access to relevant information that they need in their daily tasks. You will use your strong analytical, numerical and detail oriented attributes to bring clarity out of often ambiguous information in creating accurate and easy to understand reports in a deadline driven environment. You will lead collaborating, learning and adapting activities to maximize impact on projects and support knowledge management efforts to synthesize and disseminate learning..
- Assist leadership by driving critical business decisions relating to metrics, reports by creating dashboards to deliver information.
- Gather, verify and insure accuracy of data for report generation.
- Perform data entry, run queries of data and disseminate to key facility leads.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field OR equivalent experience
- Experience with spreadsheet, content management and word processing applications
- Ability to write or modify database queries
- Minimum one year of experience with Clarizen
- Minimum one year of experience with Enablon
- Knowledge in reporting, analytics or performance measurement fields
- Knowledge of continuous improvement processes and methodologies
- Experience with reporting tools and applications
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.