Wilbur Chocolate Warehouse Location Manager
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Wilbur Chocolate Warehouse Location Manager is responsible for managing operations activities of picking, loading orders onto trucks, invoicing orders and completing all necessary paperwork. In this role, you will set employee performance expectations, hold the team accountable to those expectations and be responsible for product safety, employee health and safety, warehouse activities and transportation where applicable. Also, you will be responsible for packing production, scheduling and constantly evaluate operational efficiencies at this facility.
- Lead the day to day warehouse operations including product handling and storage requirements and developing, implementing, administering and evaluating policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with the sales team to ensure proper execution and implementation of all policies procedures with regard to picking, packing, shipping, receiving and inventory management.
- Review, complete and ensure the accuracy of warehouse related documents and shipments and maintains and reports inventory accuracy, aging and order status.
- Ensure compliance with safety codes, policies and procedures of the company and the standards established by regulatory agencies.
- Ensure that all warehouse personnel are trained on all required equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
Relocation assistance is not provided for this role.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a warehouse or distribution environment.
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience (management).
- Forklift certification or experience driving a forklift.
- Previous warehouse management systems experience.
- One year of supervisory experience.
- Transportation and logistics experience.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Food industry experience.
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
The Cargill Cocoa Promise is committed to securing a thriving cocoa sector for generations.
Women in Operations
She started as an intern and not only found a career that took her around the world, she also found a team that’s like family.Meet Anita
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.