Retail Warehouse Packer - Gift
The Wilbur Chocolate brand has been delivering premium, high quality chocolate and confectionery products to confectionery, bakery, and dairy industry manufacturers for over 135 years. Wilbur Chocolate is one of four brands manufactured by Cargill Cocoa & Chocolate North America.
We depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you to operate our business successfully! Benefits for this position include competitive pay, medical insurance, 401(k), and more!
This Part Time position is in Elizabethtown, PA; however please expect receiving calls from a 952 area code in case you are considered. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Shift: 18-24 hours per week. Regular work days/hours Wednesday – Friday 6am – 2:30 pm. OT is required as needed.
Finish packaged gift items. Make decorative bows and tie gift ribbon on packages
Packing Weighing and Labeling Candy
Use scanners/computers as necessary
Coordinating and scheduling work based off supply and demand plans
Able to demonstrate dependability and a positive team attitude
Pursue and demonstrate continuous improvement of facility and operations
Understanding and adhering to all GMP, safety rules and regulations
Other duties as assigned
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Cargill requires employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a production facility.
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting safely, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Must be able to operate machinery and/or industrial equipment
- Ability to understand and communicate in English(verbal/written)
- Basic use of a computer and typing skills
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
- Forklift certified
- High School diploma or Equivalent
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office software, with an emphasis on Excel and Word
- Working knowledge of inventory systems
- Prior experience in production related work
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.