Finance Associate Rotational (FAR) Program - Accounting Track
- Virtual education and ongoing training: Gain exposure to Finance & Accounting leaders and hear examples of career paths through education and training. A cohesive learning & development structure has been built for each year in the program.
- Mentorship: Broaden your perspective on career development, gain problem-solving insights, and enhance your ability to navigate the organizational culture with the aid of a mentor.
- Group Activities: Build a network of connections with peers and leaders outside through group activities. Groups plan activities throughout the year are focused around: development, community service, and networking.
- Cargill offers relocation benefits to associates who qualify (based on mileage).
- Associates are eligible for comprehensive health care plans and incentives.
- Tuition reimbursement benefits are available to associates who wish to continue their education in their career field.
- Associates are offered competitive retirement plans and registration assistance.
- As employees, associates receive access to Cargill volunteer and community outreach opportunities and paid time off to participate in volunteer activities.
- Asian Alliance Network
- Cargill Young Professionals Network
- Cargill Ability Network (iCAN)
- Cargill Ebony Council
- Group Responsible for Orienting and Welcoming (GROW)
- Hispanic-Latino Council
- Cargill Pride Network
- Veterans & Military Support Network
- Cargill Women’s Network
The FAR Program will begin July 2021. Flexibility to relocate as necessary during the rotational program and/or for a post-program opportunity at the completion of the program is required. Participants will typically start the program at or supporting one of our production facilities. Locations are subject to change, including but not limited to Eddyville, IA; Springdale, AK, or Newnan,GA. After year one, all participants will relocate permanently to Minneapolis, MN or Wichita, KS for the remainder of the program. Relocating in-program includes a variety of great relocation benefits as an internal employee.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a major or minor in accounting, or in lieu of an accounting degree pursuing a Finance (or related) degree with having successfully completed at a minimum 3 accounting courses before degree completion
- Must be graduating sometime between December 2020 and June 2021, and be available to begin full-time employment by July of 2021
- Must have the right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer
- All candidates must be geographically flexible and willing to relocate as needed.
- Intermediate level proficiency using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Strong financial acumen
- Learning agility and desire for experience across the diverse domains of Finance
- Willing and able to relocate for rotational opportunities
- Significant quantitative and analytical capability
- Ability to contribute, both as part of a team and individually
- Strong communication skills – written and oral
- Desire for a career in accounting
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher preferred.
- Experience working for a multi-national organization
- Fluency in a second language
- Demonstrated self-starter, entrepreneurial and innovative
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience with budgeting, investment analysis, economic profit concepts and strategic planning concepts
- Exposure to financial modeling, scenario planning and reporting
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. – Microsoft Power BI, Tableau)
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.