Branded Feed Manufacturing Technology Lead
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT
The Branded Feed Manufacturing Technology Lead will focus on optimizing our interconnected components of a manufacturing system in the branded feed business. We seek a professional who will develop and apply engineering standards and procedures, providing advice on issues within the engineering field. In this role, you will help coordinate plant location, personnel workflow and ergonomics, materials logistics, production process sequence and equipment layouts in delivering on the promise to the customer.
- Help manufacturing plant and facilities engineers with facility planning and design.
- Help conduct cost/inventory/production control and human factors studies to develop and implement plans for facility modifications and revise operating methods.
- Establish methods to maximize use of production facilities and personnel.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams).
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- Feed formulation
- Railroad Safety
- Green Belt Certified
- Previous SAP experience
Linkedin Job Matcher
Find where you fit in at Cargill. Log in to connect your LinkedIn profile and we’ll use your skills and experience to search the jobs that might be right for you.
Discover how you can achieve your higher purpose with a career at Cargill.